Wednesday 18 February 2009

Red haaaaair...

*feels more like myself*

Which is odd, as I've never had red hair before. But there you go.

Also, Peepo drew an amaaaazing picture of Medwin and Or'wenn in a new sketchpad of mine, so now I can never draw in it again until my art skills rival hers. It's basically ruined. The first page has the most adorable, sexy picture on it, and I can never equal it at my current skill level. :/ It would just not be *right* to do my basic doodles on the next page.

They are so cute though it totally makes up for all that wasted paper. I'd show the scan of it, but at the moment it's uncoloured, and she left Medwin's hair empty, so he looks really odd with white hair, so I basically have to wait for a coloured version to hopefully appear on her FP art thread soon.

1 comment: